Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The 4th

The Fourth of July has to be my favorite holiday ever! Especially when you can celebrate it three days in a row. We started the festivities by running in the morning. I know in the picture below it looks like I'm in pain, but really I was just singing along.

Then I took a couple hour break and went to work.... Awesome way to spend you holiday. After work I met my family at the parade and after we had a bbq and watched some fireworks.

Don't worry it's cool to match your whole family! Sunday we just relaxed and enjoyed the day. On Monday we went on a seven mile hike, it was so fun! I got so sick from the sun though and had a nice throw up party all night. TMI? I don't think so.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love the matching shirts. You guys are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete