Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today

Today I woke up at the time I am supposed to leave.
- But I can always rock a french braid.

Today I was extremely late to class due to waking up so late.
- But I have an awesome teacher who didn't do anything.

Today I did hours and hours of math homework.
-But I had great company.

Today I forgot to say my morning prayer.
-But I'm glad that I feel guilty about it now.

Today I got really sad that I can't run the half marathon this weekend because of my foot.
-But I'm glad that I have a healthy body.

Today I got stuck in pretty bad traffic.
-But I made an awesome new playlist last night.

Today I ate McDonalds...bleh.
-But it was yummy.

Today I took too long of a nap on accident.
-But my dream was wonderful.

Today... Has been a good day :)

1 comment: