Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Oh man... I love my Mom! She is so awesome and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. For Mother's Day dinner she wanted these pancake things that were SO hard to make. Here is my attempt at them My Dad shortly came to the rescue and saved the day, while we took pictures.

Mom and I
One thing she has taught me is how to keep my eyes closed in pictures. This is what 90 percent of our pictures look like
Dayne and Royce also waited patiently...
After dinner we talked to Elyse, Steve, and the growing baby Chase
Now for the Outfit. Pretty simple just a dress and shoes.
Dress- Plato's
Shoes- Charlotte Russe

Thanks so much for the previous comments! Please keep them coming, Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Like mucho love this. That dress is the epitome of happiness. Not only is the dress great, but you wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously love the dress. and shoes.
    i'd borrow it if i could wear yellow. =0)

    ReplyDelete