Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

Tuesday nights when I say my prayers I try to only say things that I am thankful for. Last night I realized just how many things there are to be thankful for! Here are just a few...

  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • My Home
  • The Gospel In My Life
  • My Job
  • My Dad's Job
  • My Education
  • The Temple
  • Ashley Walter(Seriously this girl rocks!)
  • Summertime
  • The Atonement
  • Having A Living Prophet
  • Joseph Smith
  • The Book of Mormon
  • Clothing, Shelter, and Food
  • My Sense of Humor
  • Missionaries
  • Skype So we Can Stay Connected with Elyse and Steve
  • Knowing That My Family is Together Forever!!
  • The List Goes On and On....

2 comments:

  1. thanks kp! i freaking love you!
    you have always been an amazing example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come Ashley Walter is the only one with a link to her blog:(

    ReplyDelete