Thursday, November 17, 2011

Product Post

Do you ever find a great product and want others to know about it? Lately I've found a few great things that I've been loving and wanted to share.

First: Forever 21 nail polish. Have you tried this stuff? It's only $2.80 a bottle and stays on for so long! Seriously this stuff won't chip and will last until you decide to take it off.
Second: e.l.f. mascara is only $1.50 at target. I love this stuff! It goes on so smoothly and will last all day.
Third: This perfume from anthropologie smells so yummy! Enough said.
Fourth: Biotin vitamins. These little suckers will help your hair grow so much faster. I took them for a few months before my wedding and my hair seriously grew faster than it ever has. I just got my hair trimmed so will probably start relying on them again soon. For only $7.00 at wal-mart your hair will be so much longer and thicker. Plus, it helps your nails be a lot healthier also.

Well those are a couple of things that I have been enjoying. What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment