Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Recent Events

Life has been so good lately! A few of my favorite recent events?

  • Hearing about exciting times in Bff Ashley's life.
  • Having my sister tell me that when her son sees a red-head he automatically says Kayla.
  • Going shopping for home decor with my mom. ( since I've been married it's now fun)
  • Going to lunch with Bff Melissa.
  • Having such a caring and loving husband who goes along with my crazy plans.
  • Running a 5k with someone who has trained so hard.
  • Watching the biggest loser weekly with the in-laws.
  • Settling in to our condo and making it our home.
Sometimes life is too good to me!

2 comments:

  1. why did i not know you have a blog?! oh my! so excited to stalk it on the daily now. and i know this is waaay overdue but congrats on the wedding kayla! so happy for you! 5k? you rock at life. my goal is to run a half marathon someday but for some reason the training never seems to start. i need to purchse some serious motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad i made the number one bullet point. hahaha
    but seriously. you are the first person i text. always.
    you're the best kp!

    ReplyDelete